Yes, I can, I love me some K18 HS AU! also this will have some general headcanons as well.
Here we go!
- Kuririn, and Goku for that matter, live with Master Roshi who owns a Martial Arts dojo. They both have been adopted by him, Goku because Son Gohan died and Krillin from an orphanage.
- Juuhachigou, Juunanagou and Juurokugou all are siblings, Juurokugou being a year older than the twins. They live with their uncle Gero, who really doesn’t care too much about them, he is more absorbed in his company and the rivalry between him and Capsule Corporation
- Both Kuririn and Juuhachigou have no memory of their parents.
- They all live in a moderate sized city on the coast. Roshi’s dojo is located on the beach.
- Their school has two national teams, one is a wrestling team called The Wrestling Dragons, Goku, Vegeta and Juurokugou are the top three wrestlers, the other is a basketball team simply called The Dragons, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Juunanagou and Kuririn are all on the team. Kuririn got on the team despite his short height because he is agile and very fast which impressed the coach in to admitting him.
- Kuririn and Juuhachigou have been best friends since elementary school.
- Juurokugou and Juunanagou get in an accident which results in Juurokugou dying. (There is actually a small comic I am working on currently surroundings these events which will be uploaded later today probably.)…T_T.
- Kuririn is head over heels for Juuhachigou which sometimes leads to awkward situations on his behalf and which annoys her sometimes though she is not aware of Kuririn’s feelings at first because he hides them as good as he can.
- Juuhachigou and Bulma sometimes can’t get along very well, their personalities clash more often than not, yet they are friends. I like to think of Juuhachigou and Chichi being closer friends.
- Vegeta has a grudge against Juuhachigou because she beat him ONE time in arm wrestling and she makes sure he’ll ever forget it even if he is one of the school’s wresting champions.
- Even though she is very close to her siblings, Juuhachigou more often than not consults Kuririn when she needs advice or when she needs to vent about her uncle. Kuririn is more than happy to listen to her and to be there for her.
- The gang spends most of their time on the beach or a small cafeteria near the school when they get together. The cafeteria is owned by Chichi’s dad, explaining Chichi’s passion for cooking and coming up with new recipes for which she uses her friends as guinea pigs to try them.
- Kuririn has an interest in photography and made it his life goal to capture his life and his friends in photographs….though usually he ends up taking most pictures of Juuhachigou which does not go unnoticed by Goku who teases him about it all the time.
- The first time Juuhachigou realizes she has feelings for Kuririn is when they spend the night at the beach with friends, watching fireworks and playing games. It scares her and she distances herself from him which confuses Kuririn who promptly thinks he did something to anger her.
- Kuririn ends up being late for school more often than not, because he is notorious about staying up too late and sleeping through his alarm.
Hn, let’s keep it at that or I’ll end up writing a frikking fic about all of this LMAO. Thanks for the question!
I feel compelled to make fanfiction from these.
And I feel VERY compelled to read them if you do so! I would love to read your take on some of these, just give me credit for the Hc’s if you will ^_^ oh and let me know of course So i can read!